Friday 17 May 2019

Stardome trip 😜😝😛😎

Today we went to the Stardome Planeterium we saw A short film called solar system odyssey and it's about two people going to space to try find a new home, and it all ended on earth. We did a quiz were we needed to find pictures and answer the questions. I learnt the 4 gas giant's Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune you can not stand on them. and Mercury, Venus, Earth and Mars are all rocky. We learnt about the blood moon and how far all the planet's are here are some pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Mahina and I'm from Room 25 at Owairaka District school. I really liked your blog post about Stardome. I remember when I went to Stardome. Have you thought about going to Stardome again?

    Thanks for sharing your learning. You should check out my blog
    (http://odsmahinaf.blogspot.com/)

    Blog ya later, alligator
    Mahina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Mahina. Thanks for your comment. Have you tried something like this before? Blog you later!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.