Thursday 25 October 2018

My 100 word challenge

                                                                                                                                                                    Rendered ImageI had a dream where I found a beautiful egg that hatched straight away and no i’m starting a famous fairy tale this is just a story ,  and a tiny flying lizard flew out of the egg, my first glance at its scaly green armour, huge eyes and tiny wings made me want to keep it I had a great name for this cute creature I called it The Tiny Dragon!
It flew around the house like home but most of my food got cooked
for me TTD opened his mouth and blew orange and yellow
flames at my food.
this is my 100 word challenge writing hope you enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.