Thursday 4 July 2019

When I'm... years old

When I am 12 years old I will get myself a job at the paper delivery to save up for when I’m 19 years old.


When I am 13 years old I would have my own room and play games to be mean to my brothers and sisters.


When I am 14 years old I will skydive off high sky tower.


When I am 15 years old I will get a new job being a famous good you tuber.


When I am 16 years old I will be amazed how old I’m getting so fast.


When I am 17 years old I will become the best you tuber in the world.


When I am 18 years old I will get a lovely girlfriend.


When I am 19 years old I will spend my money on Pokemon and a street stalker.


When I am 20 years old I will get married and live in a 4 story luxury house.

When I am 21 years old  I will get a rocket ship and go to space with my wife.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Eli, my name is Leilani and I really like your blog post about when you are...years old. What are you going to do when you are 22 years old, like will you go to a planet or go around the galaxy? Thanks for sharing, BYE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Leilani. Thanks for your comment. Have you tried 'When I'm... years old' writing before? Blog you later!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.