Wednesday 7 August 2019

mount everest climb


              Sir Edmund Hilary mountain climb

                                    START

Putting my heavy backpack and my oxygen mask on I viewed the enormous mountain before me. It looked like an impossible climb. I could hear my friends cheering me on as the sense of pride filled my body.  
                                 MIDDLE

Snow wrapped around my soft fluffy boots, as I looked at the view. I started to feel a chill come into my tummy. I became very thirsty, I needed a drink! I put my tiny brown tent up as the sweet liquid went down my throat before falling asleep, the smell of fresh air filled my chest. 
      
                                 FINISH
In the morning, I trudged up the mountain then stopped as I realised I was at the very top of the mountain! Pride filled my chest then I just had to do it, "selfie", now the worst bit, the climb down. I couldn't believe my journey was only halfway done but I can't wait to go to my bed.        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.