Wednesday 20 November 2019

Circle of flames

Walking back home from work I sighed, "I hate walking home". Opening the door I screamed, there was a giant flaming circle in the floor, growing by the minute. Soon I found my furniture falling in, same with me! "Aaaaaaaaaargh" I screeched but nobody herd me. thump! I was back in my house with no flaming circle, maybe it was a dream? So I walked outside, it was morning, I looked at the time, OH NO! I had to go to work. Running as fast as my legs could carry me but my work was a kindergarten, I turned around and saw baby's walking to WORK! they had black and white suits with briefcases...was I in a alternate universe?
Image result for boss baby with briefcase png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.