Wednesday 13 November 2019

Time traveler.

Hi my name is Alfred I wish I could go back in time and not do the bad things I did back then. So I grabbed my clock from my house and put in a a sack & put my hat on. If your wondering what i'm doing i'm trying to go back in time. Splash! Went the water under my feet. Tick Tock Tick Tock, went the clock on my back. Putting the clock on the ground and smashing a hole in it. Then I hopped in, SCREEEEEEEEE! screeching down the hill I screamed "aaaaaaaaaaaaaagh". Looking around I found myself in a weird place filled with clocks and illusions, I fell asleep. Waking up I looked around "were am I?" I wondered, to make sure I went back in time I jogged to my old school "ETG School" went to room 506 and peeked in there I was doing karate on the teacher. I smiled and cried "I went back in Time".
resource image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.