Friday 8 November 2019

Writing Wk 3


Day 1: The magical umbrella
Walking along the soggy street I sighed, “I wish I could go to a sunny and jubilant place, for once”,  looking up I saw a sign that read, Anyone is invited to lisa baggins birthday. “OH NO! I forgot about my birthday”, I rushed all the way home. “happy birthday to you” they sang, unwrapping the presents my grandma said, “This one is especially for you, this is a magical umbrella”. “oh it’s just an umbrella”, I Thought it was going to be something cool. Walking to school I thought about the umbrella, I opened it up, There was a sky with white fluffy clouds. I went to touch one of the clouds, “it’s real, wow this is a magical umbrella. I put it one the ground and jumped on it.
Day 2: The haunted house
Opening my eyes, I got up the last thing I remembered was jumping into the magical umbrella that I got from my grandma. Looking around all I could see was forest, I walked around looking for help, when I came across a house. It looked like an old house, like really old, I walked up to the house, “GULP!” Moving my hand slowly to the doorbell I thought, “I don’t think I want to do this”. But my finger tapped the doorbell, DING DONG! The door creaked open, I walked through the door my eyebrows down my mouth shivering my body shaking, I was really scared. “I can’t believe I’m doing this,” I whispered to myself, then there came a weird ghost sound, “OoOOOOOooOooO!” I looked around, “hahahahahahahahahaha” came a laughing sound. Crack! My leg got stuck in the floor, I tried to move it but my other leg got stuck, Then my whole body fell in.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.