Friday 6 December 2019

The spiral vine cage

Thump! Waking up I looked around There was brown and green everywhere. Jogging around trying to find my home, the leaves made a crunching noise under  my shoes. Morphing my face turned into a 
(👁️ロ👁️) (which has never happened before) as I saw spiral vines making a tunnel. Stepping inside it made a bubble noise felt like it pushed my back a little it wouldn't let me go inside it, so I started charging at it. BLOOP! THUD! "Cough cough" I coughed, I was inside it, suddenly some thumps they seemed to be getting louder! thump THUMP!  thump! THUMP!  thump! THUMP! Standing In front of me was a giant scaly foot, huge sharp wings, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! It's a dragon!" I screamed, "I know you want to destroy me... But You will have to fight lot's of weird monsters, then and only then will you battle me!" The dragon roared. To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.